My Review of Kata DT-213 Comprehensive Sling Torso Pack

| jueves, 1 de julio de 2010


Great for Quick draw

By tonyarrj from Palo Negro Venezuela on 7/1/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Strong Construction, Comfortable, Well Padded, Easily Accessible Equipment, Lightweight

Cons: Not Enough Pockets

Best Uses: Daily Usage

Describe Yourself: Photo Enthusiast

It´s a great bag for My Nikon D90 plus 18-105 kit lens (fits with hood), 50mm f1.8, Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 and Nikon SB-600 flash, the only reason that I gave 4 stars: not enough pockets; I´d really like more pockets for storage personal items.

It have an extra pocket but zipper opens very tight, when an extra battery (EN-EL9) is inside in place, you can´t access to the rest of the pocket.

I´m 5´8" tall and skiny but the bag distributes wheight very well.

Ready to Shoot

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

Wearing the bag

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

0 comentarios: